65 Barracuda forward wiring needed.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tedgasthm

Reaction score
I recently bought a really nice 65 Barracuda from Colorado and am doing a super detailing job on it right now. It is a factory air, PS car with a slant 6. But the wiring in the engine compartment is all as hard as a brick bat and should be replaced. I'd like to find an original harness that is still supple and repair whatever shortcomings it has and use that to replace the existing. I'm very well versed in electrical repair and have no doubt in my abilities. Does anyone have a use harness for the forward areas of my car?

Place an ad in the parts wanted section.
Place an ad in the parts wanted section.
I see a new member that hasn't looked through the site to see the sale and anted threads. Welcome! Please send some time here on FABO and see how things work. Then start a wanted thread in the proper Marketplace forum. Make sure you read and follow the sale rules there. Good luck.
I recently bought a really nice 65 Barracuda from Colorado and am doing a super detailing job on it right now. It is a factory air, PS car with a slant 6. But the wiring in the engine compartment is all as hard as a brick bat and should be replaced. I'd like to find an original harness that is still supple and repair whatever shortcomings it has and use that to replace the existing. I'm very well versed in electrical repair and have no doubt in my abilities. Does anyone have a use harness for the forward areas of my car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back