-

Ezfamily89

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I

WIN_20230909_17_33_19_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230909_17_33_48_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230909_17_33_35_Pro.jpg

WIN_20230909_17_34_23_Pro.jpg
can find a good, exploded view and parts list and steps on the parts that go back into the inside. down to the part number I've looked for them and if anyone wants to send pics of the step of interior rear specifically. ill taker all your tips an
WIN_20230909_17_33_48_Pro.jpg
d what do i do about leaving that middle aprt with no carpet do i still put the chrome trim around the edges where it was factory with glue on it. i got velcro strips to put it on to give it a optioncarpet or not . whats yopur ideas any are okay

If you decide to pull those back seat window regulators make sure to put witness marks around the bolts before removal. Getting those adjusted properly must have been a black art

Not sure if you are using your old sail panel backing or not, But that has to go in first and must be trimmed so the metal trim can fit over it. I have a bunch of pictures that I had taken when I did my interior.
IMG_3243.JPEG

Sail panel glued in. Now you have to put the metal trim against it to trim away excess.
IMG_3248.JPEG

Use the metal trim to make a line of where to trim.
IMG_3247.JPEG

Trim this part off. Then the metal trim will fit once your headliner is in.
IMG_3244.JPEG

This must be done before rear seat metal trim above door panel goes on. Headliner must be in place.

IMG_3305.JPEG

Not the best picture but you can see headliner is tucked in upper metal trim that goes above door panel.
IMG_3312.JPEG

Hope this helps, sometimes my memory does get a bit foggy. I have lots of pictures but no part numbers for you.

-
Back