65 barracuda parts car? Worth it or not.

-

Mike440

Banned
Reaction score
A buddy of mine I just met has a 65 barracuda parts car V6 pretty complete but rough... Doors and fenders are dinged up ECT... He's asking $500 don't know if it's a good price or not.. Anyone have any advice? I've never dealt with a 65 barracuda so don't really know the prices
Thanks in advanced

If i end up getting it ill send you a picture of the slant six! The chrome is In good shape the interior is all there ECT... I would have got pictures tonight but my phone was dead and it was nearly dark

Interior complete ? All trim present and complete ? Glass all there not broken ? Grill not cracked or broken ? Lenses not cracked or broken ? $ 500 is a deal especially if you have a 65 and can use the parts , buy it worse case you can part it out and double your money .

Worth every penny of $500!! Send me the coordinates Scotty and I'll beam it up!!! Geof

Well guys I picked the car up! Going to part her out. Will start a parting out thread in the morning with pictures it's a slant six three speed on the column pedals are still there but tail lights and grille are in bad shape

Yes, I was curious also what a scrap/parts value was for a 65 Barracuda. I found one in a pasture last year that was a 273 2bbl auto...guy wanted *$800.. kinda rough..

-
Back