-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Novacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Heya guys! Was wondering if there is anyone reproducing the visor arms for the 65 Barracuda? Bought some for a full-size mopar by mistake and they're close but don't quite fit...I don't see any on ebay except some for a 62 Valiant which look to have the right bends but not sure if the three holes line up and if the diameter of the visor arm is correct. Know where to get some? Thanks!

I may have some, let me check....

ouch, those were mine! I had forgotton that I have not installed them yet as I was going to recover them. Sorry

I may have some, let me check....

ouch, those were mine! I had forgotton that I have not installed them yet as I was going to recover them. Sorry
No worries. Thanks for looking though!

RD-03505 1960-66 A-body Sunvisor covers WITH sunvisor chrome rods (1 piece)
For 1960-62 models these will fit and work, but
they had a very small suttle cosmetic difference $ 74.00 pair

In stock and ready to ship.......

RD-03505.JPG

RD-03505 1960-66 A-body Sunvisor covers WITH sunvisor chrome rods (1 piece)
For 1960-62 models these will fit and work, but
they had a very small suttle cosmetic difference $ 74.00 pair

In stock and ready to ship.......

View attachment 1715137618
Nice! I'll order them. Do you also have the plastic interior trim that goes where the arrow is in the pic? I think I found them on your site but didn't see a pic to make sure. (P.S. I got almost everything else on the car from you too!)

Screenshot_20180124-130905.jpg

Thanks Rick, ordered them today!
Let me know how those work out. I need some as mine bounce toward the windshield while driving. Pretty annoying to have to constantly move them back. I want them to be stiff and work as they are supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back