'65 barracuda value?

-

DusterKrazy

Reaction score
A local guy has a '65 barracuda that he was talking about parting with. I am more familiar with 1967 up a bodies. I don't have any photos but here is the specs...
everything is there but tired and need of restoring. 273 commando with a 4 speed. Gold. The only rust worth mentioning is the typical rear quarters.

Any ideas??

I think the 273 will run.

are getting very rare but well known about but the market just doesnt support them yet i have 2 and 1 parts car you dont know if it runs means you dont know any of the mechanics of the car to part it out if headlight trim rings bumpers , int not ripped grill v- nice tail lights real nice you could get 1000.00 out of it i would offer 3 to 500 if its a formula s wich it sounds like it may be well put it this way they are going in b+ top shape for 10k 8500 real nice not the 15K you would hope to see parts are tough to find i would let you have my red 1 for 7 k my pearl blue you couldnt buy apppraised at 18,000.00 8 years ago in all reality i probly couldnt get 10 out of it right now If you could jump in that gold 1 and dailey drive it i would offer 1500.00 to 2500.00 but plan on keeping it for life if your gonna restore it may take you that long to find all the parts send me some pics if u can and if u buy i have ALOT OF PARTS for 65s GL WITH YOUR CHOICE hope you can save another 1 i am in wisc if you would like to look at for 7 k

Winston ! , slow down bud !, how about a period in there somewhere :happy6: ???

A local guy has a '65 barracuda that he was talking about parting with. I am more familiar with 1967 up a bodies. I don't have any photos but here is the specs...
everything is there but tired and need of restoring. 273 commando with a 4 speed. Gold. The only rust worth mentioning is the typical rear quarters.

Any ideas??

I think the 273 will run.

without any pictures of the car , 1500-3k , depending on the condition of the parts that are on it.
its all just a guess without a visual

Without a pic of the inside and out 2 grand to 2800 but pics could change that. Those prices are a car you could drive but needs work.

Without pics it's difficult but I'll take a stab and say you have found a great parts car or a really big project. Either one shouldn't be more than $1000. As mentioned the market does not have a lot of love for these. But they are great cars to own. These cars are hard to sell so it is really easy to be way underwater with one - in other words only get involved if its a car you want to have and use.

A running '65 Barracuda with the 273 commando and 4 speed would be a great fun car to have but I'm guessing the one you found is a long was away from a car you could drive and enjoy.

-
Back