65 Barrucuda fuse box

-

73Charger318

Member Rt 66 Mopar Club
Reaction score
What are my best options here? I've seen the repo boxes for $95 but rather not. I believe I've found the correct clips to replace these. As you can see on clip is missing. What would this 20a fuse be protecting? Box says ACC and RR-A/C. This is a non AC car. Preference would be to clean up these clips, get a new clip in for the missing one, and keep this box. For someone with little to no wiring experience this might be a bit much for me to do without some help.

Thanks!

IMG_9935.jpg

I have a 66 Valiant and the fuse box didn't look much better. I just took the fuses out and used a small drill-attached wire wheel thingy (but long and thin) attachment to clean them up a bit. Put on some electrical grease and just re-assembled.

I have a 66 Valiant and the fuse box didn't look much better. I just took the fuses out and used a small drill-attached wire wheel thingy (but long and thin) attachment to clean them up a bit. Put on some electrical grease and just re-assembled.
Thanks. Can you tell me more about what you used? I was thinking the pointed portion of these brushes I have.

-
Back