Status
Not open for further replies.

gtmopar

Phuckin A!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Got some nice valve covers i think im going to part with. I bead blasted them, epoxy primed and high heat wrinkle finished them. They look real nice! The edges around an aftermarket intake runners have been slightly relieved so you still get a nice solid seal. Sorry about the picture quality my wife took my good camera! Ha! Pm me with questions. ASKING 160.00 SHIPPED IN THE U.S.
THANKS GUYS.
Rick

Attachments

• commando valve covers.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 413
  • commando valve covers 2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 415
Thanks 73abodee for the heads up!! Ha! If I was Super rich I would love to give stuff away free but thats not the case.

Thanks man. Located on NorCal. I've got about 40 bucks in materials and a good amount of time in these suckers. Luckily the are dent free and cherry.

Got some nice valve covers i think im going to part with. I bead blasted them, epoxy primed and high heat wrinkle finished them. They look real nice! The edges around an aftermarket intake runners have been slightly relieved so you still get a nice solid seal. Sorry about the picture quality my wife took my good camera! Ha! Pm me with questions. ASKING 160.00 SHIPPED IN THE U.S.
THANKS GUYS.
Rick

Rick...to be totally correct, they are '66 vintage ('65 didn't have the big bracket)

Just thought you'd want to know....

Attachments

• 65CommandoCovers.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back