65 cuda 273 pos. battery wire

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
can someone give me the correct routing for the positive battery wire to starter ???? trying to piece the sucker together. it does have the original exh, manifolds.... thanks

If you don't get any response, I can get a pic late tonight and post it for you.

My 65 dart runs with the main poss wire along the inner fender then drops down near the firewall... Hope that helps

I think 65dartcharger posted a picture of how it's routed on his restoration thread - of course that's a bunch of pages to look through. You might contact him for the particulars.

I have to buy pos battery wire so I want to make sure it will be routed correctly. it will be the " o reilly auto store" one! how can anyone ask $160 for a repop pos cable!???? LOL

I guess it's like when I bought spark plugs for my Jaguar. I ask how they can charge $16.95 for plugs. The answer was because we can. Did you get the picture you needed. I didn't get home till 10 last night and totally forgot to take a picture.

I figured out the $160 cable wasn't the correct one. that one is like $350! LOL I just want to run a universal cable, just want to route it correctly.

Great. At least you have gotten it done.

Here is the drawing I did for the routing. The two right wires connect to the big bolt and to the closest connection on the starter relay. The figures on the drawing is the length of each section.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 101
  • PA060032.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 85
-
Back