-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jose65cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
65 cuda automatic tranny was running fine when taken out 150.00 . I am also selling a radiator 65.00 plus shipping. will post pictures tomorrow.

65 cuda automatic tranny was running fine when taken out 150.00 . I am also selling a radiator 65.00 plus shipping. will post pictures tomorrow.
Was the radiator for a 225 or 273?

Jake

Picture of tranny and radiator.
102_2358.JPG

That looks to be a 225 or they used a later aluminum water pump because 273 radiator lower exit on drivers side, not passenger side.

Jake
Thanks Jake I never noticed it bought radiator with tranny 6 years ago for spares and I never checked it. The guy I bought it from said it came out of his 65 cuda Tranny is the right one I know that for sure.

Is the tranny a cable shift or linkage? And how much would it cost to ship to TN? And also does it have the torque converter with it?

Is the tranny a cable shift or linkage? And how much would it cost to ship to TN? And also does it have the torque converter with it?
Cable shift don't know on shipping will have to find out Monday and it does have the torque converter.

Let me know the total and we will get you some money if my uncle agrees. And thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back