65 cuda suspension question

-

R0K3_B3aRd

Man with a Master plan.
Reaction score
I got a 65 cuda with 273. I have a few things i wanted to know about the k member front suspension. Well i have a guy who is selling C body complete 11 disc brakes and another guy who's is selling a big block k member whole front suspension from a 69 monaco 500. So my question is how would that woulld? is it possible to just change to disc to 11 or the whole front suspension? What cars can i get the suspension from which would be bolt ons? So thanks a lot for the help

None of those parts will fit your car.

If you want disks you have two choices, either the 65-72 Kelsey-Hayes (small bolt pattern) or 73-76 A-body (large bolt pattern) setup. In either case you'll need the spindles, lower ball joints, rotors and calipers from the donor car (plus upper control arms for 73-76). Thr rest of the front suspension can pretty much stay as-is.

None of those parts will fit your car.

If you want disks you have two choices, either the 65-72 Kelsey-Hayes (small bolt pattern) or 73-76 A-body (large bolt pattern) setup. In either case you'll need the spindles, lower ball joints, rotors and calipers from the donor car (plus upper control arms for 73-76). Thr rest of the front suspension can pretty much stay as-is.
the discs are C class so your saying it font fit? its the whole kid

K member for sure wont work, BUT I have seen a A body that was using C body brakes. NOT a bolt in deal for sure, but looked cool. I don't remember much about the swap tho, guy was a dick and I did not want to talk long! MT

-
Back