65 cuda wiper arms?

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
the other early A cars all have original wiper blades that are 13 in, the 65 cuda i'm putting back from boxes of parts has 15 in original blades. I guess the 13 in size is correct???? anybody using the longer 15 in blades? id so, any problem? thanks

13 inch is correct!!! Hmmm, 15 inch sure would be close on passenger side... Just saying...

I'd like to know if you have success!!! (not that we use Wiper Blades much here in the Arizona Desert) :D

Clif of Az. :coffee2:

I use the 15 inch blade/arm replacement combo with the original A body arms and love em. The main two things to watch out for is 1. They don't go off the glass at all anywhere in their stroke, and 2. They attach well to your arms.

In Phoenix they are used more for dust removal during monsoon season than rain. :D

the arms that came in the box of parts with the 65 cuda, are original and have the 15 stamped on the arm. I have painted the car and didn't want to put them on and have to try to get off without boogering the paint!!!!

only place that seems to carry just the wiper refill is some NAPA stores. the original arms can be a little hard to find on these 50 year old cars so I want to keep them and not use modern crap!?? LOL looks like the longer blade would work better....

I used the stock 65 arms but went to 14" blades. The stock 13" blades are just to small.

but I like the 15" blade option!

-
Back