azaustin

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_0866.JPG
I need the console for a 1965 Dodge Dart GT 4-speed. I have the shift pattern plate but would be willing to buy that and the console. Photo of what I have attached. Warning: this picture is pretty grim and may not be suitable for younger collectors/restorers.

View attachment 1715024632 I need the console for a 1965 Dodge Dart GT 4-speed. I have the shift pattern plate but would be willing to buy that and the console. Photo of what I have attached. Warning: this picture is pretty grim and may not be suitable for younger collectors/restorers.

There was no console in 1965, what you have is all they got. You might need a floor though.

There was no console in 1965, what you have is all they got. You might need a floor though.
Thanks for your respose. I didn't think there was a console either, but the way the floor plate sits makes it look like there should be. It's been 50 years since I drove one of these and I wasn't sure. The brochure I have only shows the covertible console. I'm guessing it will all fill in once the carpet is installed. I do have the floor pans (from a donor car) theyre just not installed yet. The quarter panels are going to be a much bigger job...

Automatics in the GT (both hardtop and convertible) got the little console you mentioned. For autos in the Valiant line, Signets and Barracudas got the same console and 4 speeds got the pot metal bezel.

I applaud you determination and willingness to bring this abody back to life, looks and sounds like a big job. good luck with the project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back