Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK guys and gals she's here in my garage and as Promised Its now officially FOR SALE:
1965 Dart 270
Nice shape.
Custom paint job (sort of a rose metallic red)
273 /auto column
new rubber
no rust!!
Top desent
interior NICE
Price: asking $4500.
trade maybe....
Its in north east Wyoming
307-217-0242 cell

dart1.jpg

dart3.jpg

dart4.jpg

dart6.jpg

This is a nice car. I would be posting pictures of all of the "problem areas" for rust, underneath the car, UNDER THE HOOD!!!!!!!, and so on. I'll bet that will do you some good.

Darn!!! Always AWAY from me..I'm gettin tired of shipping cars to Hawaii! Someone else ship that here so I can pay the asking price...UGH!!!

Good Luck and Aloha!

This should show the bad spots ..
The hood where it looks over buffed..
The trunk paint cracked(only spot)
Nice interior..

Dartling4.jpg

Dartling14.jpg

Dartling10.jpg

Dartling9.jpg

dartv1.jpg

dartv8.jpg

dartv6.jpg

dartw2.jpg

dartv7.jpg

Dartling18.jpg

again...I've slapped people for saying this..."if this bugger was only closer!"

bump for ya!

What kinda trades you interested in? I see two pics of the pass front fender. One with trim at front and one without. What condition is the front fender now? Maybe the most recent picture would answer this question. Man i had to stand on my head to look at that one pic of the underside. Hard on my neck. Thanks.

#1:Trades: Well I'd consider various things,cars,guns,motorcycles,??? I don't know throw something at me..
#2:pictures are just to show I have the trim. I was told it was hit in a parking lot. Its really not bad.. with the trim on its not real noticeable but I believe it could be pushed out from inside.. I'm not the one to do that. I have here a picture to show it better. If I knew how to fasten that trim I'd keep it on but I don't.
#3:Yes i knew it was upside down but It adds flair to an otherwise boring add.
#4: Thinking of EBAYing it shortly if it doesn't sell here.
#5: might consider DELIVERY for a fee.

dart bump1.jpg

Ever sell a car on ebay before?? Just be aware of the massive fee for selling a car. Good luck. I'd love to own that car but I just cannot do it.

I see with less than 23 hours left it at 3.2k....hmm...got to figure out the shipping cost...might be 2k to hawaii....ugh...

good luck!

Aloha

Close a half hour to go.. I think she'll hit reserve .. "hope". Anyway delivery is possible except for the Island... sorry.

See it didnt sell...bummer.
I did priced it out from Buffalo, Wy to Hawaii....$1780...not bad...trying to see if it get lower is driven somewhere and shipped from there...we'll see....

Sometimes it takes a while to sell a car. Once it took me a year and a half. Then by chance one day a guy spotted it outside a supermarket. He had my asking price in his pocket. Just my opinion, but that car is too nice and the price is reasonable. Someone will buy it but it could take a few months.

Wyo: PM me and i'm sure we can get together on a lucrative trade for the both of us. I'm in West Plains, Mo and we would have to deal with an exchange.
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back