[WANTED] 65 Dart E brake cable

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Shyt! I was supposed to get pics for you of the one I have! Will do right after breakfast.

Here’s pics of the handle assembly and the front cable. The cable moves smoothly within the outer sheath.
B0912435-7074-4CF7-AD4D-92512C00DB00.jpeg

332C5C21-E9A6-4D1C-83FC-9AE4590AB036.jpeg

2C209B8A-BEBF-41EF-909C-B573A651346D.jpeg

B900F68D-EDB5-4AB3-AB93-5C8692F53C1B.jpeg

Thanks Don.
do you have intermediate cable as well? If so, how much you need for them(or just front) shipped to me 60021?

Dave

Hey Dave - I do have the intermediate cable BUT it’s still connected to each of the rear cables. With a degenerative spine condition and degenerative arthritis is both hips, I have trouble getting down on the floor then laying down to do anything. I will see about getting it out today!

Thats a very cool iron stove!!!!!
It’s a Fisher that came with the house when we bought it in 86 so it's older than that. With new fire brick it still works good!

Hey Dave - I do have the intermediate cable BUT it’s still connected to each of the rear cables. With a degenerative spine condition and degenerative arthritis is both hips, I have trouble getting down on the floor then laying down to do anything. I will see about getting it out today!

It’s a Fisher that came with the house when we bought it in 86 so it's older than that. With new fire brick it still works good!
Don, Let me know how much + ship to me. I have new sealed rear cables coming.

Thanks, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back