65 dart fenders the same as 64 and 63 ???

-
No. The 63-64 are much rounder on the sides where the later are flat sided. Along with all the different trim.

I've been wondering this too, and I did read some where that they were the same (probably someone on ebay trying to sell a set), so ya got to consider the source. 66 is when the definate change came. That said I would like to see the two side by side, off the car. The trim holes are no big deal to change.

The major difference is in the headlight ring area. Just do a search for a 64 and 65 and look at that area.

Hmmmm. need some under hood pics of a 65.

02_3.jpg

49_3.jpg

95_12_b.jpg

4a_12_b.jpg

c6_1_b.jpg

65dartcon-1.jpg

OK, im blind. the fenders differ were the grille is. The 63-64 fenders cut in and the 65 goes across the grille. 64dartwagon was right they are abit different, although i think the outside of them are the same.

I can see what appears to be different around the grill area, but I checked out a 64, online, and 65 ,mine, and 63-64 are the same as 65. The flatter sides came about in 66, the difference, 64-65, comes from the grill, headlight trim and front valance which bolt to the fenders.

-
Back