-
Status
Not open for further replies.

L8RG8R

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I must sell my 65 dart 270 orig slant 6 auto colum car now 30k mile 360 auto console car . I have replaced all suspension so now it has front disc rear drum 8 1/4 rear with 5x41/2 bolt pattern late model master and pro. valve would start with min work and could drive with a little more work and $ this car has very little rust only in pasenger side door all the glass is there as is most of the chrome int is gone as is the steering colum will need a radiator and carburator. has no dents to speak of i might be able to e-mail pics car is located just out of boise idaho I need to sell this car yesterday if not sooner I have converted it to hei ig and late 70s charging system now for the part you have all been wating for price I have ALOT of work in this car and more than a little bit of money so I am asking 3k but if you would like to make me a offer it dont hert to ask and I could do a part trade part cash kinda deal I am looking for big block b body 4 spd parts

tryed to post pics with no luck can e-mail if interested

I must sell my 65 dart 270 orig slant 6 auto colum car now 30k mile 360 auto console car . I have replaced all suspension so now it has front disc rear drum 8 1/4 rear with 5x41/2 bolt pattern late model master and pro. valve would start with min work and could drive with a little more work and $ this car has very little rust only in pasenger side door all the glass is there as is most of the chrome int is gone as is the steering colum will need a radiator and carburator. has no dents to speak of i might be able to e-mail pics car is located just out of boise idaho I need to sell this car yesterday if not sooner I have converted it to hei ig and late 70s charging system now for the part you have all been wating for price I have ALOT of work in this car and more than a little bit of money so I am asking 3k but if you would like to make me a offer it dont hert to ask and I could do a part trade part cash kinda deal I am looking for big block b body 4 spd parts

ok guys and gals I need to make this car go away so I can apply the funds to another project. I have spent months finding all the parts to put this car together and a considerable amount of money. If you are thinking of building a early v8 a body just buy this one I have already did all the hard part. So I will reduce my price if I dont get a responce then I assume not interested and start parting her out and cut my losses my new price is 2750 if your interested pm me lets talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back