Status
Not open for further replies.

azmopar

rust free parts guy
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
im selling off my 65 dart Gt . its a 273 Commando auto on floor, a/c and ps cant remember if its pb too. engine runs(or did several years ago) I rescued this car from a yard in Tucson Az. they started taking it apart(unclear as to why tho)I have all the parts to put it back together minus a front bumper.

there seems to be extra parts as well in the trunk.

65dartcharger has told me it IS a dart Charger too, but there's no badging on it to satisfy that claim its rust free what I can tell, although somewhat disassembled.

$3200 or reasonable offer, im in Goodyear Az (at work right now and not accessible to my pictures but I do have pics,

yellow car black bucket seat interior as well

Gib...there was a special model of 65 Dart GT, called a "DartCharger"...the 4bbl engine was not the only unique item on this model. .Ulf (65dartcharger) is the expert on them, and can fill you in.

Yes Ulf is the gentleman that told me mine(by the VIN ) is a dealer built Dart Charger

i really want someone to save the car, and itll help fund my 67 Valiant pilot car resto :D

according to Ulf this ones a dealer built one, not sure if that applies or not it is pale yellow tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back