Status
Not open for further replies.

dustergal

Memberless Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Parting out a 65 GT. Sheet metal is wasted. slant 6 auto car with A/C and power steering and bucket seats. Most the trim is good. goes to the crusher August 7. Send a PM if you wneed anything. Located in south east MI.

jpartscar1.jpg

partscar2.jpg

partscar6.jpg

I need the bolts that holds the bracket for the parking brake wire on the right side of the body. But the bolts must be mint condition! How much?

sure wish you were closer, I could use those seats and brackets, the steering wheel and column, the gas cap, and more. I would pull off as much as you can before crushing if you have room for it. Someone will need it down the road.

You say the sheet metal is shot, what's wrong with the drivers door?? I may be interested in the hood trim, wheel lip moulding, and the taillights and front fender spears. Let em know what condition...thanks..

You say the sheet metal is shot, what's wrong with the drivers door?? I may be interested in the hood trim, wheel lip moulding, and the taillights and front fender spears. Let em know what condition...thanks..

The whats left of the floor is coming up thru the car. The drivers door was used as a pick up point for a fork lift at the junk yard. The trim is OK (tarnished looking) but the one on the drivers door is bent from the fork lift driver. I'll get it off and snap pics and you tell me what it's worth, Not trying to get rich . May take a couple days

Damn, Ive been looking for a drivers side front fender for my 65 gt for more than a year now. Wish I lived closer.

Hi I'm from Jackson Mich. My '65 GT windshield has a couble of deep 3" scratches on the inside and right in the center above the steering wheel that bug the crap out of me. It also has an unremovable (polishable) drag marks on the pass. side at the outer radius of a bad wiper. If you look the windshield over closely is it worth having a professional auto glass man in your town wire it out (who I'd pay) and I could come and pick it up?

is this car crushed or do you still have it around??? looking for top fender chrome and misc. other parts?? I live near monroe, 734.625.0466, call if available. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back