-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Miller

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Dodge Dart GT. The car is from the original owner in San Jose, CA but is located just outside Phoenix, AZ. The body is clean and dry. I have gone through the power train completely. From front to back: The 273 V-8 was professionally rebuilt and has a new Edlebrock 4bbl. with chrome air cleaner, trans. rebuilt with 8 3/4 diff-3.55 w/nos suregrip, front rotors with new pads, rebuilt pwr. steering, new white wall tires. I completely redid the power train 100% about two years ago and trailered it to Phoenix to have it painted and redo the interior. I don't wish to continue the project and have in excess of $10,000 into it. First $6,000 takes it.

1965 Dodge Dart GT. The car is from the original owner in San Jose, CA but is located just outside Phoenix, AZ. The body is clean and dry. I have gone through the power train completely. From front to back: The 273 V-8 was professionally rebuilt and has a new Edlebrock 4bbl. with chrome air cleaner, trans. rebuilt with 8 3/4 diff-3.55 w/nos suregrip, front rotors with new pads, rebuilt pwr. steering, new white wall tires. I completely redid the power train 100% about two years ago and trailered it to Phoenix to have it painted and redo the interior. I don't wish to continue the project and have in excess of $10,000 into it. First $6,000 takes it.

Is she driveable and can you post some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back