-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Miller

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've taken an Original owner and completely restored the power train to the tens a couple of years ago and stopped at paint. It's from San Jose, CA and the body is perfect. It needs paint and the interior redone. I have about $8,000. into what has to be the most obsessively perfect power train you'll ever see. New engine, trans, large rear end with NOS sure grip, I found the rare 14" small bolt pattern wheels (powder coated them) and the impossibly rare short run hubcaps that went on the '65 GT for the production that ran only two months before the model yr. change. Power steering, Front rotors with the incredibly rare NOS power booster. New difficult to find tires. This car will be "best of show" when the paint and interior are finished. I've amassed numerous body parts going to shows and everything is there + extras (candy canes etc.) It does have the acceptable for show updated ignition and edlebrock four bbl. The GT chrome air cleaner, and wrinkle valve covers. if anyone is interested in taking this project the rest of the way. $10,000. gets it out of my warehouse. Frank

Sounds like a great start to a fun project, Frank. Got any photos to tease us?
tmm

I don't have pic ability. The car is the original tan with the brownish bronze interior. I did use the tag color code to paint the engine compartment only before putting it back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back