65 Dart Progress

-

Johnny Dart

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the engine bay,which I am getting ready to paint body color.Dave (dave66valiant)came over yesterday to epoxy the engine bay.The dude is a "Mad Scientist",and can lay it down.Thought it came out awesome. Cant wait to get some orange paint on it,and slip this new hopped up Slant in.

Thanks Dave !!!!!!!! 8)

Hart Basketball 002.jpg

Hart Basketball 007.jpg

Hart Basketball 011.jpg

Hart Basketball 015.jpg

Hart Basketball 017.jpg

Hart Basketball 003.jpg

nice work guys! that is going to look great with the engine bay painted body color. wasnt your engine blue before also? keep up the good work.

nice work guys! that is going to look great with the engine bay painted body color. wasnt your engine blue before also? keep up the good work.

Thank you.Yes,it was blue.Just couldnt leave well enough alone.Quite frankly,was bored and needed a project. Always wanted to take the engine/trans out and paint them.Engine is now Street Hemi orange,and the 833 is a cast color.
The engine now has a nice Erson cam,with a .100 shaved,ported,blue printed big valve head !

faucet pics 802.jpg

Hart Basketball 009.jpg

Looks good. I hope mine is in similar condition in the next few weeks, so I can get the rebuilt 273 installed. the engine is burning a hole in my plans to get the engine bay cleaned up before breakin. very impatient at this point. Want to 'run' it.

Wow!!!! Looks like an Orange Creamsicle. HAAHAAA!!! Cool pics Johnny. I'm looking forward to getting back over there to finish the job and get some orange on that engine bay. Hopefully next week if all goes well.

You guys have no idea how bad *** that little /6 looks in person.

-
Back