Status
Not open for further replies.

crashcaptn

1965 Dodge Dart GT
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Because i was so successful the first time, I’ll try again!

I need a set of tail lamps, but every time I try and get them through ebay I get bid out by a TON of money. I was thinking of maybe finding a nice set of 66 lamps for now, but I wouldn’t have my backup lights any longer.. Getting them through the magazines are just out of the question considering their prices! Maybe if you guys don’t have any, you might know where to get them that wouldn’t cost me a small fortune? (Just testing the waters.)

Here’s a picture from my paint thread again of my busted bumper and tail lamps.. Oh.. and I need a bumper too. ;)

Thanks for looking guys (and gals)!

1day1.jpg

I will look for you a set,I boxed your wheelwell molding and it"s ready to ship.will pm you if I find some tailights.Thank's Curtis

thanks again curtis - 65 or 66 lights would work... but of course i'm going all original here. =)

Thats a good idea. It isnt so bad, just tweeked on that one side a tad. i might go that route. Just kinda testing the waters.

hey crash captn you find mydrvrs frnt molding yet??also the fende ive have ISNT a gt and when i pulled the top fender trim and candy cane off the littl stud lookinclip deals where well put it this way i need about a dozen of em you know where to get em??

My brother-in-law might have a set. I'll try to stop by the barn today to look and see. If he does I'll get some pics off to you. He's still got the rest of his 65 that he parted out after he wrecked it but it's mostly sheet metal that's left.

65DrtGt: you should PM waggin - he had some great parts he offered to me at a very fair price! I'm sure hed have what you need. But sorry, i dont know where to find the clips. Maybe someone else here knows?? =) I'll ask my brother, hes good with this stuff.

gts340: Thank you so much! Youd be my hero for that if it turns up!

so do you have the drivers side front wheel molding for my nGT also mneed front inner splash shield for same side thanx

are you looking for the lenses, housings or both? From the pictures your housings look ok.

Housings are okay. The driver side outer one is cracked so that needs to be replaced, but the rest are alright. the lenses need to be changed. In fact, i don't really know how to get the lenses off the housings.. I'm afraid to pull at them in case they break.

Hey 65dartgt I found some of those clips,threw em in the box with your other stuff,I put in some washers and allen head screws for the window cranks for ya too!!!If any one needs a really nice telephone pole repair kit for a 66 I have a sweet one,need to get 150$ for all of it.grille,bumper and brackets and the grille mount and pans with latch mechanisms.shipping is extra.

65DRTGT
I am pretty sure i have 2 doors and 2 front fenders for a GT, I think in black, the wheel trim shoud be on them..
If you want me to look let me know, I am in Bethlehem PA.

CRASHCAPTN
I have a bunch of tail lites but all probably have to be recromed, as far as the lenses, I would have to look... Let me know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back