65 Dart Wagon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Rich.... I have been holding myself back from going and getting that car.
Matter of fact... I even offered the guy a trade for another vehicle.... but like most having to sell... he needs the cash. I would be more then willing to go check this car out for someone if they were SERIOUSLY interested.

-RPM

I also emailed him asking him for some interior pics and a little more info on the car, I will post it if he gets back to me...

Havin' this close to me is dangerous since I'm liable to scrape together some cash and get it myself and then get in trouble with the wife :D

He emailed me back ( no pics ) but did say it was all original ( minus the engine )

Can anybody pass me some details on this car? Sorry to ask that but I am deployed and I am not allowed to access craigslist, facebook etc. It isn't red is it? Sounds like it is too nice to part out...

Here is his ad and pics...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLY 22,000 EVER MADE ---------- One, Family owned 1965 Dodge Dart Wagon. Garaged since 2002. 318 V8, 40" Cherry Bomb Exhaust, DEEP LOUD RUMBLE New Wheels and Tires, 151,500 Miles on Body approx 1500 miles on used 318 V8 that I put in back in 2000. RV CAM, Original interior. Edlebrock Manifold, 4 barrel Carb. Originally a Slant 6. Will make a great toy for someone who loves Mopar/Dodge Classics. SCREAMIN DEAL TAKE IT TO FIREBIRD RACEWAY FOR A GREAT RUN OR JUST CRUISE AROUND TOWN**********

AS IS $$$$$$$ 1,497 $$$$$$$ IT"S A FANTASTIC DEAL.

Attachments

• 1d.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 302
  • 2d.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 318
  • 4d.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 315
RTom, thank you very much for posting this. This IS a screaming deal! Obviously the car is way too nice to part out (I really need parts for my 65) This car is way nicer than I expected. =P~ This stuff always pops up when I'm deployed... I won't sit here and say RPM or yourself should jump on this, but if it were me... :cheers:

I won't sit here and say RPM or yourself should jump on this, but if it were me... :cheers:

Believe me, if I had the money this would already be in my garage...

I'm sellin' my 01 Ram right now so I can get out from under the payments, if things work out in my favor I might have enough cash to get this as my daily driver...if I'm lucky...:toothy10:

Ha Ha.... well I just got rid of a car because I dont have time or place or funds... but it needed a complete rebuild. I have talked to this guy before... car is pretty solid. I have not seen it, but can easily enough... better hurry Rich.......I got some stuff for sale too :) lol

-RPM

8) And may the best man win..... :cheers:

Seriously though this one does look like you could almost just jump in it and go, much further along than mine that's for darn sure. Good luck guys I hope one of you can save it.

It lives in Meridian right? I think I've seen it in traffic, but never up close. There is also a fairly nice 64 Dart for sale at 29th & Main in Boise, across from the old Boise Auto Parts warehouse.

It sucks being deployed when a deal comes around. Been there, done that. If you are really serious, perhaps one of us local to the car can help you out.

Dang... didnt sell to me... I couldnt come up with enough "allowable" scratch for it. Maybe Rich landed it..... Maybe Rich did pick it up and is keeping quiet...... Rich ?
If not then I am sure someone in the local Mopar club got ahold of it so I will see it again...

-RPM

It sucks being deployed when a deal comes around. Been there, done that. If you are really serious, perhaps one of us local to the car can help you out.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer C130 Chief! That's why I love FABO, tight group here. I really just need parts, tailgate and doors for my wagon... Sounds like it has found a home though which is what matters :cheers: It IS true though, the best deals show up when you aren't in the position to grab 'em, but I guess it happens to all of us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back