65 Dodge Monaco

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a sweet Monaco. It's got my name on it. Monaco. I just wish i had 2k sitting around to purchase it. Good luck with the sale.

Looks like it could be a cool daily driver,just toss a small block in it and cruise.good luck with the sale.

P.S Welcome to the best Mopar site period!

I have the orginal title.I,ve had it for 3 years.The person that purchased it in 65,passed away in 89.The car sat in a garge for 20 years.The interior is all orginal/paint.It has a single exhaust system in good shape.The transmission is orginal;excellant condition (Stays) and all the bolts.Exhaust manifolds and studs stay and the motor mounts.Has a 1 inch hole in each fender/rear quarters needs some patch work.Showing around 73,000 actual miles.Going to need a speedo cable and power to the heater;installed all new break shoes and hardware,master cyclinder,break lines-fuel lines.other than that;it,s in good shape.It has a 383 in it,but i,m putting the engine in my 72 Dart.It would be a nice 440 car.Thanks.I hope this helps out any other questions,my cell is .

You may get flagged for including your phone number in your ad. Moderators only do this because they are looking out for you. Not to get you upset but I believe only Gold Members can include telephone numbers in their ads.

You should put this up of the C-body dry dock site. It should go quick at that price.

Is this car still for sale? I am looking for a project for my Father. He retires in June and will need some thing to do.

man I'd love to have that car...

That is two of us.

The 65 Monacos were very special, only available in the 2 door coupe with the fancy simulated 4 bucket interior.
Dad bought one a year old, rose colored with a maroon interior, and we all felt very special just to ride in it.
I hadn't seen one of these for a very long time. I hope this car doesn't get parted, it is in very nice shape.

I am glad to see it is sold, as I might have another project on my hands.

If anybody is really interested I know where there's another one for sale. Interior is fantastic, motor runs good but needs a head gasket on the right side and it needs 1/2 quarter panels and a trunk floor. PM me and I'll get some pics. (I actually used to own the car. The guy I sold it to is re-selling it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back