Status
Not open for further replies.

BARNEY'S CAR

SGITP
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
found this Fury III and the owner said he was going to crush it because he was tired of it taking up space. I bought and brought it home to get it running. Drained the tank and carb,set the closed points and started it right up. Someone has replaced the fuel line,brake lines and wheel cylinders.It has a 360/727 in it with a Edelbrock carb and manifold with a hand choke. It has a 8:75 Surer Grip 3:23 diff.The interior is almost flawless as far as headliner,seats,door panels, carpet and dash pad.It has new duel exhaust and the tires are 80%. I would bleed the brakes to drive it regularly.Has some rust in the trunk and front fenders as far as I can see. I know nothing else about this car. If I was not already buried in a "A" body project it would stay here but I'm old and poor so this has to go to a new home.
This is no show winner but a reliable driver that you can drive and fix up at the same time.
I'm asking 5500.00 OBRO. I would trade it for an "A" body running or decent roller or a "B" body roller or one needing work. Link to pictures. [URL]http://s857.photobucket.com/user/a4runner/media/65fury/fury006.jpg.html [/URL]

Attachments

• fury 005.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 306
  • fury 006.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 301
I have a 1970 Dart swinger with matching #s rebuilt and beefed up 318 engine.It has an original 8 3/4 diff.factory a/c car.needs vynil top repaired.Has small amout of rust lower driver quarter and a small amount around front and rear windows.It has electronic ignition and SSBC front disc brakes.I might be interested in a trade for your Fury.

Attachments

• dart rear.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 270
  • dart int.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 272
  • dart front.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 276
  • dart driver side.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 266
  • blue dart pass.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 281
  • 70 dart eng.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 258
I have a 1970 Dart swinger with matching #s rebuilt and beefed up 318 engine.It has an original 8 3/4 diff.factory a/c car.needs vynil top repaired.Has small amout of rust lower driver quarter and a small amount around front and rear windows.It has electronic ignition and SSBC front disc brakes.I might be interested in a trade for your Fury.
I fixed the Photobucket link.

I fixed the Photobucket link.
Had something worked out I thought and it just fell though so still looking to sell or trade.
Open to rollers if the body is reasonable and would even consider a, Sorry for say this, a GM as I have a few very old thing still floating around here even after 30+ years of Mopars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back