Status
Not open for further replies.

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
2200 FIRM slanty under hood ran when parked comes with parts to finish the body, narrowed dana 60 with centerline rears and skinny centerline fronts this is a project car intended to be a sedan delivery but I do have and will include the rear side glass clear florida title

0403171625.jpg

0403171625a.jpg

0420171832.jpg

0420171834.jpg

0420171834a.jpg

Sorry you are having trouble. I have interest in waggin II but would not be able to make it happen quickly. I am at least 900 miles away in Northern Delaware. How fast do you have to move this?

not in a big hurry, but have to sell something to help out the family, first come first served I don't like to take deposits as they are non refundable but down payments are welcomed( down payments are not refundable either but you get the car when payed in full Lol, that's just how I roll, you can check my seller rep and ask around I have fleas, roll in the dirt and my friends call me a dog :)

I just looked at the pic's, it comes with more than what is pictured but I will dig that stuff out when somebody is here in person with cash to pick the beast up, stuff like taillights, headlight rings, grille and such

I have seen your posts for years and know you are a decent guy. I have a guy who want to buy an old van of mine (need to make room) and a few things to get done before I can think about renting a trailer and going on a road trip. I am working on a gen III hemi that would be bad *** in waggin II. Any guts in the Dana? Any pics of the work left to do on the drivers quarter? I also like your 66 valiant.

Last edited:
the dana 60 is complete drum to drum. I haven messed with the drivers side yet but its just body work

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back