65 Valiant Old school Dragcar

-
looks great lets see a hole car pic with the hood closed,,,,nice linkage work,,,,i see um no heater motor in that fire wall,,doesnt it get cold there?? if not move over im on my way,,,,

Ok fstfish66, I only have one picture with hood (wierd). And the weather right now is 6F or -14 celsius, no clouds and 1 foot of snow just like Canada ,so I believe you have warmer at your place :usa2:
DSC00017.jpg

Update!
Along time since I posted. Here are some pics and vids from summer 2011.
The car has been slower for every run the last year, so I gonna check the engine over the winter and try to go 11´s and improve 60´s this year.

DSC01536.jpg

DSC01537.jpg

Click below pics for videos

Congrats on setting your goals for better times.It can be done!Can you list what your car runs? 1/8th 1/4 mile 60fts and top speed?Thanks

Ok best so far is 12.28@111mph and 7.98@87mph at 1/8.
60´s has been like 1.8 with Hoosier 26"/9.5 wide quicktime pro, so it´s room for alot of improvement. The car weghts 2950 with me in it(fiberglass frontend and doors). The engine should put out more than 450hp but with those times it´s like 300hp so something isn´t right.

it takes about 600 horse power to put a 3000 pound car in the mid 10,s[ your car looks and sounds great,,/B]

-
Back