-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65valiantcali

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
taillight lenses wanted .backup lights needed..3 speed steering column..65 speedo needed or just the needle..thank you for your time and have a great day..im located in 92101 san diego..

I have a RH taillight assy and the speedometer and I'm here in Spring Valley so you could come by and pick them up today if you need to.
Thanks, Mark

I have a RH taillight assy and the speedometer and I'm here in Spring Valley so you could come by and pick them up today if you need to.
Thanks, Mark
i just need the rear lense..how much?also how much for the speedo?i am having problems getting my mail or i am not to bright how to respond to the [postings new to it...

I have the 3 speed column if you still need it
I am new to this sight trying to fugure out how to correctly respond to emails here..how much for the column and is it in good shifting order..?thank you i dont know if you got my other response..if so sorry for 2 ...lol

Are you sure you need to replace the whole steering column? Maybe your shift rod linkages are binding or just need some lube, maybe out of adjustment? I would check here first. BTW, welcome to FABO!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back