-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparcrazy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
65 Valiant ~ This valiant has been siting on one of my lots for almost a year Absolutely NO Rust California Car, Slant Six Runs Excellent, & Tagged, Re chromed Bumpers, New paint , Interior is All redone. Seats, Door panel, Carpet, MISSING- Chrome Trim, Grill, light Bezels, rear tail lights. Trade for ? Asking $3200.00 OBO(661)510-1247 Jay.

340 stuff 098 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 099 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 100 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 101 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 102 (Small).jpg

340 stuff 103 (Small).jpg

Well I thought if someone had a parts car This would be Great ! But a little High-Maybe ? New Paint, New Interior, "Registration Done Clean title" Great running car, OK Make me an Offer or trade for parts or trade for ? Just would like to see it go to A-body Lover Been trying to get rid of all my A-Body stuff to Help Finish My 67 charger that might be coming Home Next Week This is my Personal collection that I've had for the last 17 Years, I have Been selling off my cars/Parts for the past 2-Years Then came across this site invited by a member, Thank You FABO, Anyway...Lets Make A Deal ! ! Talk to Me People Need Parts For My Charger Going 6-Speed, Wanting 4-Speed Stuff ! (661)510-1247 Jay.

67 charger @ paint shop.jpg

67.jpg

From what I have seen as of late its about an 800 dollar car. Not to piss ya off just late results of sales I have seen.

I hate to say it but I agree with the above comments, price is quite high for a 4dr especially missing most of the trim. Would be a good asking price if it was complete and a turn key driver but the parts missing will cost a lot and be a little tough to find. I just sent a 65 4dr to the crusher, I have some of the parts needed but not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back