Status
Not open for further replies.

mpwrcpe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi Guys,

I know the low post count may scare some of you off but have no worries. I have been selling cars and parts in the BMW/Porsche communities for a very long time as well as having perfect eBay feedback under the same user name as here. Never a complaint or issue.

I've signed up to help sell my fathers '65 Valiant project car that has gotten out of hand.

We/he bought the car with a cursory inspection that did not reveal previous accident damage on the drivers rear quarter. We've made multiple attempts to repair the area but none have turned out well. There is also rust in the driver's floor and trunk. He's decided to part with the car and move on to something else.

In my opinion the chassis is only good to move the drivetrain around to another donor car.

The doors, hood, front fenders, front panel/valence and trunk lid were all stripped to bare metal and sprayed with SPI epoxy primer. All are good usable panels. Some need very minor work to be perfect but all are rust free.

The car has the BBP front and rear hubs, with disc brake swap in the front. I'll have to check on the rear end but I believe it is 7.75". I can try to get specifics on the front suspension/brakes for interested buyers.

Motor is an LA360 with TTI headers and full 2.5" exhaust into Magnaflow mufflers, all custom for the swap. Edelbrock 600CFM carb, Offenhauser intake manifold, MOPAR valve covers and air cleaner. Motor starts/runs/drives great.

Transmission is a 904 floor shift with Summit Aluminum sump/pan.

Interior is all there although I believe the front seats are from a Duster. There are extras included such as a full new set of vinyl seat covers for original type seats.

We are going to sell this as a full 360 swap for early A body cars. You can buy this car and transfer everything over to yours as a bolt on affair.

We are asking $3,000 for the entire car with all applicable/original parts. He also has a new set of Wheel Vintiques chrome rally wheels with BFG rubber that can be thrown in for the right price. Price is of course negotiable.

I'm not a MOPAR guy so I'm sure there are mistakes in my description(s).

I have and can take plenty more picture for those interested. Car is located in Prescott, AZ area and is available for inspection.

I believe the only method of communication here is via PM so please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

-Dave.

Attachments

• DSCN0445.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 620
  • DSCN0444.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 646
  • DSCN0446.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 650
  • DSCN0447.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 647
  • DSCN0448.jpg