65 Valiant window sticker reproduction questions

-

wh23g3g

Reaction score
I got the window sticker for my 73 Charger reproduced by window-sticker.com. It was nice. I was thinking about doing it for my 65 Valiant 200 as I'm getting it closer to getting it on the road. I've never seen a 65 Valiant window sticker. Does anyone have an example of one? Chrysler said they had the build card of my VIN still on file, will it tell you what dealer it was shipped to?

I got the window sticker for my 73 Charger reproduced by window-sticker.com. It was nice. I was thinking about doing it for my 65 Valiant 200 as I'm getting it closer to getting it on the road. I've never seen a 65 Valiant window sticker. Does anyone have an example of one? Chrysler said they had the build card of my VIN still on file, will it tell you what dealer it was shipped to?
I wrote to Chrysler Historical and they sent me the records they had on my '65 Formula "S". The dealer info is included on the page which breaks down the vin, and options. They also sent 3 pages of standard, and optional equipment as well as general specs of the car. It was a well spent $45.

-
Back