65 Valliant exhaust

-
Usually 2'' head flange. I ran 2'' at the flange and expanded to a full 2 1/2'' to the back bumper.
This photo was with 273/318 TTI shorty headers and their full exhaust. Muffler shops can make what you need.

IMG_2618.jpg

Close but not a problem. Only photo I got of the early A.
This was on a slant 64 Dart. Looking at the photo you can see the cross over of the cables.
It will be above the muffler on the passenger side has plenty room for a 25'' overall muffler.

IMG_1958.jpg

Are we to assume since you used "manifoldS", plural, that you have a V8? We're not mind readers, so maybe a little more info if you want an accurate answer?

Are we supposed to "just know" which manifolds you're using? Casting numbers and pictures will help. It's like pulling teeth.
your the expert, you should know the correct answer,

love this forum, so many "experts" who clearly know ..............zero!

your the expert, you should know the correct answer,

love this forum, so many "experts" who clearly know ..............zero!
Hey bud, if I knew I wouldn't have asked. Never claimed to be an expert.

Guys like Rusty/Rob are often willing to go to great lengths to help members here. He has helped me more than once.
What does NOT help is members that jump in asking for help while doling out little bits of information ONLY when asked.
What the heck, man?? Do you WANT help or are you just trying to be annoying?
People on these forums are often very generous with their time so stop wasting it by being stingy with the pertinent information.

Guys like Rusty/Rob are often willing to go to great lengths to help members here. He has helped me more than once.
What does NOT help is members that jump in asking for help while doling out little bits of information ONLY when asked.
What the heck, man?? Do you WANT help or are you just trying to be annoying?
People on these forums are often very generous with their time so stop wasting it by being stingy with the pertinent information.
Sorry if I caused any confusion here but I thought my question was quite clear and Darter6 seemed to be the only one who understood it .next time I'll be more precise for all to understand.

Usually 2'' head flange. I ran 2'' at the flange and expanded to a full 2 1/2'' to the back bumper.
This photo was with 273/318 TTI shorty headers and their full exhaust. Muffler shops can make what you need.

View attachment 1716053614
Hey darter meant to ask you if I need to use the oil filter adjuster on my car for more exhaust clearance?

With manifolds I'd say yes. I like to run a small late model filter.Also with the standard flat plate you can use a short/small filter
such as Wix 1535.STP 3614.Some don't like to run a small filter.I do because I change oil way more often.
It's up to you.

With manifolds I'd say yes. I like to run a small late model filter.Also with the standard flat plate you can use a short/small filter
such as Wix 1535.STP 3614.Some don't like to run a small filter.I do because I change oil way more often.
It's up to you.
Tks for all the info.I appreciate it.

-
Back