Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I just sold my 67 Dart, so I don't need these anymore:

66-67 factory 4 barrel manifold, will fit 318
66-67 factory chrome air cleaner w/filter
66-67 factory black wrinkle valve covers - will fit 340 & 360's too
Carter AFB carb #4305S, I believe this is for 66, but will work for 67-up
I also have some misc. 67 Dart parts, so pm me with your needs.

Asking SPF for package deal will break up package for right price. I prefer to keep this as a local transaction: San Francisco Bay Area due to the weight and shipping costs.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Silicon Valley

Attachments

• Air Cleaner.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 608
  • Carter 4 barrel.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 595
  • Intake Manifold.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 544
  • Engine dress up kit.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 640
Looks like a 67 power brake, auto trans with CAP. Nice parts! tmm

Looks like a 67 power brake, auto trans with CAP. Nice parts! tmm

Correct. Same parts I have. CAP got the hose connecting the breathers and stops in the 4305S mixture screws that limit how much adjustment is possible. To force those screws past the stops will ruin them. The stops can be drilled out though.
The thermal choke mechanism may be the most valuable piece ( based on ebay and NOS available ). Not to worry though I have an extra if needed.
Good luck to all

All parts SOLD. I do have another set of valve covers for the 64-66 273, they need to be restored, all screw holes are hole and not torn out. Asking $45 plus shipping, will post pictures later. I also have some other misc 67 Dart parts. PM with your needs and I'll see if I have it.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Silicon Valley

All parts SPF. I do have another set of valve covers for the 64-66 273, they need to be restored, all screw holes are hole and not torn out. Asking $45 plus shipping, will post pictures later. I also have some other misc 67 Dart parts. PM with your needs and I'll see if I have it.

Thanks for looking,

Dan in Silicon Valley

PM Sent on the 64-66 valve covers.

Commando/Dart GT HP package is now SOLD. I do have an extra set of 64-66 Commando/GT valve covers. They need to be restored, asking $45.00 plus shipping. I also have some 67 Dart parts, so send me a PM and I'll see if I have what you need.

Dan in Silicon Valley

Commando/Dart GT HP package is now SOLD. I do have an extra set of 64-66 Commando/GT valve covers. They need to be restored, asking $45.00 plus shipping. I also have some 67 Dart parts, so send me a PM and I'll see if I have what you need.

Dan in Silicon Valley

Dan...might be easier for all involved if you post a list of what you have, and the price you want. Peeps can then reply to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back