-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Swinger360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
These seats are correct for 66-67 B-Bodies and are pretty rare.

They will need new foam and covers and one set of tracks will need new studs and the base repaired. The springs, frames, backs and bases are in good shape. These are good cores to restore for your project.

I won't seperate these seats and I will not ship them. They must be picked up in Industry, PA 15052 or I will deliver them within an hour of Industry for gas money.

$300/OBO

If interested PM Joe through the site

Attachments

• 67bseats1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 518
  • 67bseats2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 521
  • 67bseats3.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 514
  • 67bseats4.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 498
  • 67bseats5.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 492
Well this is the last chance for these seats. If someone wants to make me a reasonable offer please do it soon. I will not give these seats away and seats without tracks are worthless so I will not sell the tracks seperately. If I don't sell these seats by Monday I am going to modify the tracks and mount the seats on a seat frame for a 72-80 Dodge truck for a future truck project.

Joe

I don't know if this will help your sale or not, but when I ordered my 67 Charger interior at the Nats, the salesman said the seat foam was the same for an 66/67 A Body. He didn't come right out and say it, but implied the seat frames were the same as well.

EDIT: Forgot to add that I have a set of 66 Dart seat frames as well as for the 67 Charger. They sure look the same.

Cool thanks for the info.

So these seats will work for an A-Body as well as far as size but will the tracks work for an A-body?

Cool thanks for the info.

So these seats will work for an A-Body as well as far as size but will the tracks work for an A-body?

I'll check my seats tomorrow but suspect the tracks might be different. I know on a 65 versus 66 A Body the spacing front to rear is little different

Thanks for you help and please let me know either way.

The studs need replaced on one side anyways so I guess someone could move the studs to the correct position for an A-Body.

Joe

Not sure if you have tried ebay, but you should. You won't have to pay to list them until they sell

Thanks for you help and please let me know either way.

The studs need replaced on one side anyways so I guess someone could move the studs to the correct position for an A-Body.

Joe

To use these seats in an A Body, you'll need the A Body tracks. They are totally different in fitting the base - tracks are offset to the inside to fit the narrower A Body plus the mounting studs front to back are only about 9 - 10 inches between the two studs.

To use these seats in an A Body, you'll need the A Body tracks. They are totally different in fitting the base - tracks are offset to the inside to fit the narrower A Body plus the mounting studs front to back are only about 9 - 10 inches between the two studs.

Thanks for your help, I am going to have to fix the tracks and list the seats on Ebay after the first of the year.

Joe

There's a guy over on FBBO looking for a set of 67 buckets; I passed along a link to your sale FWIW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back