Status
Not open for further replies.

Del

Papa66Bcuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone close to central Illinois have a 904 with manual valve body transmission for a small block 273 that is road ready Also could use a stahl torque converter somewhere around 1800 - 2200 this is a street driver only won't see any race tracks. This is going into a 66 Barracuda Thanks

Hello i have a rebuilt 904 trans for small block new rev manual valve body,4.2 lever,H.D. Band strut, deep pan ,all new clutches gaskets and seals, street or strip new flex front kick down band relined double rev band,modified rev servo,plugged acc,oil mods.

$900 plus i pay half the shipping if your interested pm me here for details.
Thanks Stan.

Hello i have a rebuilt 904 trans for small block new rev manual valve body,4.2 lever,H.D. Band strut, deep pan ,all new clutches gaskets and seals, street or strip new flex front kick down band relined double rev band,modified rev servo,plugged acc,oil mods.

$900 plus i pay half the shipping if your interested pm me here for details.
Thanks Stan.

Im kinda lost on some transmission language would this be a good street transmission its behind a mild built 273 not a daily driver. Will it still hook up to my column linkage and what year is the transmission as I would need a torque converter. Was this rebuilt by a transmission shop and what do you think shipping might be. Thanks sorry for all the questions

I have 3 different 1966 trans that came from Commando cars, which by the book are different than the standard 2 bbl trans! One needs rebuilt, but you would be way under your projected price to have this trans rebuilt and buy the correct converter for your application! One came from a running Commando car, and it in running condition, the 3rd has been rebuilt, runs a Frank Lupo converter and has about 100 miles on it! It is in my blue 66 car
Behind a Commando motor!

Just for your information, you cannot use just any trans and converter behind a 273, it needs to be a 67 or earlier trans with the correct spline count to accept the converter with the small snout in front to match the smaller register of the 273 crank!

I'm in Michigan, near Ann Arbor, if you are interested in any of these 3 transmissions! Start a conversation for more details!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back