-
Status
Not open for further replies.

discharger1332

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
i came across this car in the junk yard today.its in the area of cars for sale, but has not been priced yet. its pretty complete. missing air cleaner, shifter knob and most glass. both door glass is there windield is there but no back glass and no quarter glass. front disks, sway bar, 8 3/4, 273, 4 speed is all there still. steel wheels, sport wheel( couple of cracks< but has a cover so its not that bad) its a 2 bbl carb and intake. in anybody is interested in this car, i dont mind doing some leg work, they said it would get priced by end of next week. gas tank was crushed in. still has original resonator exhaust tip. it is located in so. ca.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 454
  • 3.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 451
  • 4.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 443
  • 5.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 444
  • 6.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 440
  • 7.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 457
  • 8.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 443
  • 61.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 448
  • 64.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 439
Did you get a picture of the fender tag? Seens odd that it's missing the intake. But the rest of the car sounds like Formula S.

I like to have the shifter handle off that car.

hey dustin this is mark from fla could you get me a price on the steering column with the wheel and shipping ? thanks mark

That car should be restored. Price is a little steep given what it needs, but not too much. There are lots of good parts there, though.

they said they wont sell parts off of it. buy it complete or dont, i offered 1000 they said no! it is worth it if its the car you want, it isnt the car i want so i am just letting you guys in on the goods. i will help out with foot work and such.

oh yeah my buddy has a really clean 66 signet rolling shell. it mite still be in my old posts as i sold it to him a couple years back

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back