66 Barracuda original

-

Tribute SS/A 68

Reaction score
Looking for a good source for replacing my interior for the 66 cuda.
Also needing weatherstripping and windshield, & rear window seals/gaskets.

I would try Legendary Interiors, they should have lots of your stuff you need. I know they make new seals and weatherstripping, but never had to buy any so I am not sure. I know there is stuff on eBay too. Remember when ordering a carpet that if you have a console you have to order carpet for it, most sets it is not included. Good luck!

X2 on Legendary for all the seat covers, door panels and other items. For weatherstripping and window gaskets I buy from Deutchmann Automotive out of Bowling Green,Oh. Not only is he cheaper than everyone else, but he has early Barracudas himself.

I also have Mr. G's dash bezels in my car, an OE dash pad and most of the plastic trim, which is not being reproduced!! Contact me if you would like any specifics on interior stuff!! Geof

Geof has these parts that are very hard to find and I would not hesitate one second buying from him..

I used Dante's as well as Legendary's. Dante is a member here and I think he may give discounts. I know it was cheaper than Legendary.

i have a coplete set of 66 interior pannels steel and crome good seats were redone rears ago all red but can be painted all easy but dash

i need i red 65 seat no ripps dont need brackets and tracks pics all parts for sale plus 6 65 black lowback buckets and 2 sets rear seats

shoot me a price on any thing or im a tell.#

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120830_50.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Snapshot_20120830_51.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 105
  • Snapshot_20120830_52.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Snapshot_20120830_54.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 103
-
Back