Not open for further replies.

barracudadave67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have all 4 (four) window regulators from a 66 barracuda for sale. I think they will fit most early "A"s. They are in good shape. You will need to lube them up good BEFORE installation. I had them working good when I removed them. They come with most bolts, and nuts, for mounting. The rear have the window tracks also. The bolts that hold the glass window to the rear track busted off on removal, so you will have to drill them out from the tracks. That is all that is bad on these. The front regulators will be without the 2 (two) small horizontall tracks, as I don't want to risk breaking the windows trying to remove them. The front window verticle rails are shot. I have all 4 (four) glass windows available also, for $80.00 plus shipping. Asking $80.00 plus shipping, for the regulators from S.E. Wisconsin.

Attachments

• 003 (640x426).jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 004 (640x426).jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 005 (640x426).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 146
Fishin
They seemed good to me, after I got them working. The speedo in the car only had 89000, on it. It has been sitting since 1979.
The regs all worked, after I played with them before removal. It was a Wisconsin car that sat in a wooded field since then.

barracudadave67

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back