66 barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all :prayer:
this is a great moment that I do not give new, I'm sorry because I just had a child and only happiness, I put a little aside my barracuda to be more in the layers, I can assure you the barracuda is doing well it is warm in his garage and rolls from time to time, to show much this spring because my son Thomas had his two years and asked to ride with her ​​dad and her mom in the ahahcuha :burnout:
That's about the news from France.
And so I wish all my friends (are) a wonderful year 2012 full of happiness
Yannick alias frenchcuda66

Let me congratulate you, Love and happiness to you and your family :thumleft:
Looks like you have the bumper and did great on the install , It's good to see you back :cheers:

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 110
I have a spare bumper with lights and brackets. Been in storage for better than 10 years. No rust....couple dings......if you need it and want to pay shipping......just let me know....

Good evening all :salute:
Again thank you for your messages of sympathy, and your home.
My barracuda was finally repaired with a nice front bumper nine, found thanks to your help and I thank you.
I'll put photos of work done after the crash, some parts were hard to find, at least with the limited time I prepared at the time
Anyway, I'm delighted with my work, and the help of my brother who is a painter auto body shop and I am, but had not practiced for a long time, my brother for that matter!
Go! Enough talk, time for pictures! :D

[/ATTACH]
We clearly see the damage going to be a job:banghead:

Attachments

• 010-adca2af72ac5e346266b077d1c30d5fe.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 09.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back