-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440BelII

Reaction score
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Contact seller
'66Belvedere II, originally a 318/3 speed manual on column, now a 440/727/8 3/4 rear axle with 3:91 sure-grip. Motor has less than 300 miles on professional rebuild with all reciepts to back it up.727 trans with shift kit and 2800 stall converter.Body is in decent condition with a nice driver paint job done in base/clear.New wheels and tires all around. Brakes and front end are all good.Interior needs the rear seat cover installed(new from Legendary). Other than that, it's in very good condition.$10,000 or trade for '67-'69 Dart, Demon ,or Duster.Projects plus cash considered,depending on condition.E mail for details or call my cell;(716)560-2966.This car is located in Western New York but is not a rot box or loaded full of bondo.T he image on the right front fender is the sun reflecting on it. There's nothing wrong with the paint.

000_0431.jpg

000_0432.jpg

000_0456.JPG

000_0466.jpg

000_0463.jpg

000_0426.jpg

'66Belvedere II, originally a 318/3 speed manual on column, now a 440/727/8 3/4 rear axle with 3:91 sure-grip. Motor has less than 300 miles on professional rebuild with all reciepts to back it up.727 trans with shift kit and 2800 stall converter.Body is in decent condition with a nice driver paint job done in base/clear.New wheels and tires all around. Brakes and front end are all good.Interior needs the rear seat cover installed(new from Legendary). Other than that, it's in very good condition.$10,000 or trade for '67-'69 Dart, Demon ,or Duster.Projects plus cash considered,depending on condition.E mail for details or call my cell;(716)560-2966.This car is located in Western New York but is not a rot box or loaded full of bondo.T he image on the right front fender is the sun reflecting on it. There's nothing wrong with the paint.
E mail is;[email protected]

Beautiful, and reminds me of my first Mopar. '66 Coronet 500. Wish I could grab it. Good luck with the sale!

Hey Dusterdood, thanks for the compliments and good wishes. By the way, I'm the one that sold you the cam for your motor from Craigslist.

I know I recognized your car from the pictures of the headers you had sitting by the side of the car. I ended up putting that cam into a 440 then selling it to another member here. I never got to run it. I wish I still had it.
Mike

I 've never had the car to the track. I put the motor in and got it on the road late last summer. If it doesn't sell, I might take it there this year.

Thats a good lookin car....pretty good deal I'd say, good luck with selling it, shouldn't take long I would think, two thumbs up:cheers:

Way to go, and I was just complaining about how where we live you can't hardly sell a car. You sold a dart too?

I'm looking for a '67-'69 Dart, Demon, '71-'73 Duster, or a rolling '68-'70 Plymouth b-body,Roadrunner or Satellite.Projects welcome depending on condition.The project cars that I've looked at locally within the past few months are very rough.Almost to the point that I would have to shovel them into a box to get them home.

I asked him about it last might, and he's being a PIA about it. I guess he's going to keep it. He was talking about selling it last winter, but the weather is nicer now, and he's got delusions that he'll finish her up.

I have a 66 plymouth satellite take a look i am up for a trade. always open to talking.8)8)8)8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back