[FOR SALE] 66 Convertible Valiant $4,500- v8 numbers matching -running and driving Michigan

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ibfunru

ibfunru
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is a running and driving car, licensed and insured in my name. Top and boot function as they should and look like new ( can send pictures), original interior with bench front seat, Automatic and no A/C.....I have the original 13 inch rims - bought some 14's and a new set of tires for the car about two months ago since I liked the look better. Only selling since I need the cash to put towards a home I am remodeling. odometer shows 26912 and changes each day I drive it.....it is not a trailer queen car obviously, rather a driver. The car has been painted once in the past. Chrysler historical society could not tell me how many v8's like this one were made, they only speculated....I retired from the service and speculation is a guess, not fact to me....I noticed two on Ebay today for sale both asking over $10,000 and one isn't even a v8 .....Lowered the price from my other add - had to delete it since it was over 7 days....now asking $4,500 located in Michigan Fort Gratiot 48059 zip code about one hour from Detroit airport or Flint

Attachments

• 66 bridge.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 176
  • 66 convert cover.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 66 front lawn.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 201
  • 66 garage.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.
-