66 Dart 318 at the track

-
Like seeing a bad *** 318.

Iron 318 heads ?

Judging by the 11.50 on the window I’d say 11.50s. You can also tell by the scoreboard that says 11.50 that it runs 11.50s.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
chachi over here with the jokes. i was looking at it on my phone, jerkus. even three pairs of raccoon eyes can't see *that* well!

(let the phone insults begin)

clean and tidy, i like it!

what's the combo and what's that run?
He had to dial an 11.50 for sportsman class, ran 11.40s before. It has the Mopar performance iron heads from the 90s, ported by Dick Landy, and then really dial in with better and bigger valves, by our local machinist. .550 lift cam, over 12.1 comp, i think when it gets sorted out should be low 11s.

Love the 3 sets of racoon eyes :lol:

chachi over here with the jokes. i was looking at it on my phone, jerkus. even three pairs of raccoon eyes can't see *that* well!

Chachi was watching on his phone as well. You know I was just yankin your little raccoon chain.

Chachi was watching on his phone as well. You know I was just yankin your little raccoon chain.
not all of us have a large format HD television device on their person. and at these racoon wages, who would?!??

just watched on my comp. much clear-er-er, and the sound is better too!

How far down rhe horsepower road do you all think you can push a normally aspirated, stock stroke 318 with good, light bottom end parts? Would it liv making enough power at only, say 322 cubes to run tens?

How far down rhe horsepower road do you all think you can push a normally aspirated, stock stroke 318 with good, light bottom end parts? Would it liv making enough power at only, say 322 cubes to run tens?
I think its possible, but i think the car has to be right, he is going to make some improvements, so we will see where that takes it.

Even my redneck *** ain't stupid enough to surf on a phone. <snort> lol

-
Back