66 Dart Convertible ,Am I selling too cheap??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I look on several other adds and see the $5K numbers and such am I selling too cheap at $2500.??? I just bought this I know.... But I found a challenger and We are moving so Somethings got to go. I have a fellow interested and will stop to look Saturday.So what do you think??? This is a good driver w/slant 6 and an auto. So???

dart 21.jpg

dart 22.jpg

dart 23.jpg

needing a complete floor pan i think ur in the right price range,,i'm trying to sell my 66 convert..v8 only needing a qtr repair panel for 5750.00...good luck bob

Ok That Changes Things I'd Offer At 5,000 But You Will Be Asked To Take Less Because The Pan Still Needs To Be Replaced What Did U Pay For The Car,,i Know The Pan Was Around 500 Correct.....

They make a new one piece floor pan for a '66? This would be the first I've heard of it... or are you just talking about drivers side etc?

It is only worth what others are willing to pay for it. You still got it, so I don't think it is too cheap. You may be about right it is is a decent driver, but might be worth less if it needs work. Others aren't selling their cars at $5000. I say $2000 is about right. I have a 65 slant 6 convert that I'd take $2000 for, or trade for a nice hardtop.

If I recall your original post on this car you were asking if $1500 was too much to pay for it. I also have a 66 vert, mines a GT and is drivable but needs floors, which I have the replacement pans for...and I wouldn't think it's worth more then $2000. as is. The bottom line is what someone is willing to pay for it...$2500 sounds like a fair price if you've gone through the trouble of rounding up a floor pan and the rust doesn't extend into the pan under the rear seat which is common for these. If you have time to sit and wait and deal with tire kickers you may be able to get more but I think you'll be waiting a long time to get $5000. For $5g I could buy one that doesn't need rust repair, interior and motor work and have it transported from a distance.

IMHO that seems like a great price for your car but the market is wat down, I am nor seeing much move. but I surely don't think you are overpriced by any means.

He came..., he saw..., he's deciding...... Now today she goes up to the Air force Station/my work place, to sit till my move is done.
Thanks for all the help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back