Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmucci

moparmucci
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hi, Current finances are forcing me to sell my latest project.. I have a 66 dart gt, was a 6 cyl, auto on the column, I bought it from my cousin in Ohio 2 yrs ago.. I pulled the motor and tranny, they are long gone... I have had over 4k in body work done, its pretty much ready for final blocking and sanding, it is completely apart, just paint it and put it back together, I have all of the stainless trim, all glass, it's got the 7 1/4 rear end still in it, no motor, I have a v8 904 tranny for it for a small block. a new ron francis complete wiring kit, a new pst complete frt end kit, a v8 center link, a floor **** steering column, a complete floor shifter and console, a rebuilt steering box from steer and gear, new legendary door panels, all the seats etc, multiple instrument panels, dash etc, everything to put the car back together. here are some before and after pics.. the firewall has been modified for vintage air and new wiring harness. this would make someone a great project car, look at my photo gallery and see my first dart..this one could be even nicer!!! $5000. OBO..located in Deland, Fl 32724 pm me with any questons more pics upon request thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 836
  • 3_photo.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 843
  • 5photo.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 832
  • 1111photo.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 824
  • 2_photo.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 846
  • 9_photo.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_0158.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 833
  • IMG_0155.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_0159.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 822
Good luck with the sale John. It looks like a real nice piece and all the hard work is done. tmm

Ok, so I still have this dart. I sold the pst kit, the console and shifter. Make me a decent offer. This needs to go as I have lost my job and run out of $$..the wife says "sell it".. First $2000 tows it away!!! C'mon Man..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back