66 Dart Owners thread

-
I don't think so but I would be tempted to try a right side one just to see how it sits.
Thanks! I'm shooting for something simple, so I'll probably just grab a single double post manual mirror. They seem to be pretty plentiful from what I'm seeing.

1710290152291.png

Thanks! I'm shooting for something simple, so I'll probably just grab a single double post manual mirror. They seem to be pretty plentiful from what I'm seeing.

View attachment 1716220776
I really like the looks of the 2 post mirrors. I would try to put one on each side. Too bad they couldn't be remote control.

question , about exhaust manifold on 273 dart. does steering column have to be removed to get left manifold installed??or the starter? its been a long time since i worked on one of these, thanks

Hey can one of you guys with a '66 HT help me out. I'm installing the weatherstrip and I'm wondering how far up the A-pillar the door weatherstrip is supposed to go. Does it overlap the roofrail seal?

Would someone mind snapping a photo of the weatherstrip relative to the A-pillar trim like this. Thank you!!

1724611657131.png

1724611669774.png

-
Back