66 Plymouth Belvedere 426 Hemi 4 speed.

-
Now that you explained it, there is no mixing up the 2 shifters. The Hurst labeled flat shifter anchores with 2 bolts to the shifting mechanism. The inland round handle bolts up with 3 bolts. Thanks for the clarity.
At 80 I'm still learning things.

You have some nice Mopars, Bob!

The man to talk to about 66 and 67 Hemi Satelites is a man named Jim Drane in St Petersburg Fl. Hemings Motors said that is official that he owns more 66 & 67 Hemi cars than anyone else in the world. That was many years ago too.

I have one, 66 Hemi bench seat 4 speed, I looked for a Hurst to put in mine but ran into issues from floor ring to shifter clearance. Since then I have the right Inland shifter boot lower boot and trim ring and I know it will fit.

Hmm, I recall that my 1964 Dodge Polara 500 had a Hurst shifter but the arm did not have “HURST” on it like later years. The Hurst logo was on the body of the shifter. So was it non-factory?
‘64 & ‘65 used Hurst Competition Plus shifters with the stops for the lever arms. ‘66, ‘67 and most of ‘68 used Inland shifters. I believe that they changed back to Hurst in late 68 and by ‘69 and forward they were all Hurst.

You don't own them? Please don't tell me that! I was very happy that they were yours, burst my bubble.

-
Back