-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, see pic. I've always liked the 66 steering wheel, looking for one for our 67 cuda.
Thanks
Steve

1.jpg

Are you looking for a nice one? I just bought 2 that aren’t perfect, one has the dodge horn button that I’m keeping and the other was supposedly from a barracuda but no horn cap.

Im thinking about a good clean and polish, then get one of those leather wrapping kits.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Splines are crusty but complete, I don’t see any broken or mangled splines. But I will admit it’s starting to get hard to see things that up close these days! The last two pictures are of the same spot, I just took a dry paper towel with no compound and rubbed you can see the shine wants to come through

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi Steve,
Don't know if you've found anything yet, if not let me know if your interested in the one pictured. The chrome for it's age is very good with very minor pitting. The wheel does show some crazing on the top which I tried to show in photo three and what looks to be a hairline crack in photo four. Most of the wood grain pattern is worn off, this came off a 66 Barracuda. PM with any questions you may have or would like any additional photos.

Rod

IMG_4299.JPG

IMG_4301.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4322.JPG

IMG_4321.JPG

IMG_4323.JPG

-
Back