66 Valiant in MN

-

moparlee

64 Valiant
Reaction score
I went up to MN for work this year and while we were off site seeing after class I spotted the car. I didn't have a cell phone or a camera be able to take a lot of pictures of the car, but my buddy had his cell phone. I had him take pictures of the factory vacuum gauge in the dash. I haven't ever seen one before. I thought I would share the two pictures he took for me.

I didn't even get to meet the people that owned it either.

Attachments

• vac gauge in a 66 cuda.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 198
  • vac gauge in a 66 Cuda2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 194
Yup in that spot is where the tachometer was on the 66 Formula S and they also had a 150 speedo instead of a 120 speedo. I always thought that dash was for the Barracuda and the Valiant was different.

Damn, I am an hour from there. We could have meet up if you had time, just gave fabo member Ramenth a cool Mopar tour a couple of weeks ago!

Are you sure this wasn't in my yard??? Take a look at this and tell me you wern't really here!!!LOL!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2499.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 169
Better get you a dog Cosgig, sounds like you have Mopar camera creapers hang'in around your yard!

Hey a question for the 66 Cuda/valiant guys, could you get that dash in a Valiant or was it only available in a Cuda?

Barracuda only but you can switch the steel dash frame and stick it in a 66 Valiant

-
Back