66 valiant post rear window trim

-

vitamindart

Reaction score
can anyone help me with what trim goes around the opening of the rear quarter glass on a 66 valiant post car? I believe it is just a piece of wind lace similar to the front door weather strip. unfortunately it has taken me Way to long to get to this point of reassembly.

Thanks!

66mopar77 I am actually looking for around the sides and top where it meets the headliner. I am confused by your pictures as to which direction I am looking.

Thanks!

Sorry about that. I miss read your post, Yes your right it is wind lace, that goes around those starting at the painted trim and goes around the window opening, between the glass and head liner. I thought u was wanting around the track area I'm sorry,

Is this what you need? Its called "windlace" This is on my 66 Sedan, other pic is the driver side where it is missing for some odd reason lol

Attachments

• DSC09398.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC09402.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC09403.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 83
  • DSC09404.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC09405.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 80
sweet! thanks guys ! that is what I thought was supposed to be there.
any suggestions on where to get it? hoping to button up a couple loose ends
and get a little cruising in before the snow flies.....

sweet! thanks guys ! that is what I thought was supposed to be there.
any suggestions on where to get it? hoping to button up a couple loose ends
and get a little cruising in before the snow flies.....

I not sure, think I have seen it on ebay....Ulf, member 65dartcharger would probably know where to get ti. Or you could start another thread for "where to buy windlace" I am sure others will know too :glasses7:

Classic Industries has it and its not that bad of a price I have looked at it in there mopar catalog

Sorry my pics didn't come out lol.
But I was saved LOL:prayer: 66340SEDAN

So Classic Industries does have this ? I would like to replace my old ones that are .......................... well getting old and stiff :D

I will see if I can find there site :hello2:

So Classic Industries does have this ? I would like to replace my old ones that are .......................... well getting old and stiff :D

I will see if I can find there site :hello2:

Yes I just looked it up,it's on page 239 in there catalog 14 diffrant universal colors you can buy by the foot or buy by the car, probably cheaper to buy by the foot:burnout:

-
Back