Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Munoz

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey out there in mopar land
I have a 1966 valiant convert I'm going to sell just seeing if there are any interested people out there it's a great car everything there over 14k in receipts for the motor front end and trans other stuff to its in the restore studio now being painted back to the og dark blue I think it was ee5 ??? Clean interior good tires etc etc going to take pics this weekend it's a signet 273 car it will need to be reassembled as it was taken apart to do a compleat job on the paint and body I'm going to take best offer in or around the 5k range or trade for a Harley ...I'v owned the car for a while and just not into finishing it ...so come and get it my shop guy will be happy or trade for a first car for my kid ..must be nice no gas hogs and your wife's 95 honda is not what I'm looking for
Thanks robert
Ps the paint Job is included it will be original blue with a uv clear
And I didn't mean to imply that this was a tricked hot rod with the receipts but more that it has hade a hell of a lot of work done by the people I bough it from it's been off the road a while but has had everything done before it was disasembled to paint rebuilt motor trans etc all the numbers on the receipts match the car

Attachments

• image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 308
Needs some cleaning up she's been in a shop unfinished sense about 2005

Attachments

• image.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 301
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back